Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's a match!

I was sending a fax. There was some shadow that went passed me. I'm thinking, "I think it's Jim." I went on with what I was doing. I got the feeling that he's still there watching me. What the hell. My PM is standing right beside me. I'm just sending out a fax anyway. This takes just 5 minutes of my working time. Why stand by me for like 2 minutes? Then suddenly he spoke,
"Hey, Sharon!"
Yeah. My guess was right. It's Jim. I didn't answer. I didn't even look. Well, for 10 seconds anyway. I told myself I have to look innocent that I'm not caught doing something not work-related.
"Do you purposefully buy shoes to match your skirt?"
What?!? Coming out of the closet are you?
"It just seems, I don't know. Your shoes match your skirt."
Is this a complement? He looks at me from head to foot and figures out what matches?
"Even the pattern, it's the same."
I almost laughed at this one. Can't. My boss, remember?
I just looked at my shoes and my skirt. Yeah, they're the same color. They both have patterns. Not exactly the same though. Guess he needs more practice.
Finally, I answered. "No. I have many shoes." Flashing my winning smile.
"Yeah, I know but..."
He looked so confused. I think he wants to say something but he doesn't want to. Saving me from embarassment?!? I don't know. Doesn't really matter :D
What really bothers me is this, I just want to ask you...is my boss GAY?

No comments: